Wednesday, February 06, 2008

UFO DATA Magazine - Jan/Feb 2008


The Jan/Feb, 2008, issue of UFO DATA Magazine is out now and it’s another packed issue. Everybody on the team would like to thank you all for contributing towards the magazine’s success in the last two years and into the future.

David Cayton looks at a UFO case involving the RAF from 1957.

Russel Callaghan talks with Martin Stubbs about the importance of his video collection

Philip Mantle puts the lid on events in an interview with the magical
Spyros...

Nick Pope finishes off his article from last issue, asking, "If Roswell Happened Today...?"

Our new Co-Editor Gary Heseltine presents his 6th PRUFOS Police UFO Sightings Report...

Plus all the usual news, reviews and correspondence from this fabulous world of ufology.


Subscribe now by dropping us a line at:

UFO DATA Magazine,
PO Box 280,
Leeds,
West Yorkshire,
LS26 1AN


You can also subscribe via our secure, online store, which can be found at http://www.ufodata.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you have a blog!

    Looong time ago (like seven years), in a galaxy far far away (Called the Graham Hancock Forum) you sent me the link to read your unpublished book... and I wrote back that you were a Gemini, because only a Gemini would have YELLOW writing. ;-)

    I haven't been at GH in over five years and at Maat... pretty much the same, but I have kept tags on the rising fame of Mercury Rapids.

    How are you? How's your son? Come over and read my blog and see if you remember who I was back seven years ago. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:53 pm

    Hi Michelle. Sorry for the delay in replying. My blog is sadly neglected these days (I should get my finger out and update it more regularly :) ). Of course I remember you. I hardly ever visit GH or Ma'at these days either.

    And I still like yellow text on a black background... lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.